We are hiring!
Kick Collective is an exciting and innovative young marketing company, based in Sydney. We help thoroughbred businesses develop modern brand and marketing strategies to position their business into the future.
A role for Content Manager has become available. We are looking for a fun, pro-active and diligent team member, with plenty of initiative. Tasks will include:
- Overseeing campaign execution
- Creating content including advertisements, social media management, written copy and video
- Project managing website development
- Co-ordinating photographers, videographers and copywriters when required
- Editing content
- Working with the Kick team and client to conceptualise, craft and co-ordinate long-term strategies
- Basic proficiency in photo editing, document creation and video editing (Adobe-suite preferred)
- Capable writer, with excellent spelling and grammar
- Working knowledge of the Australian thoroughbred industry
- The ability to work effectively in an independent capacity and in a small team
The role is full-time and based in Darlinghurst, Sydney. You may be required to attend racing and horse sale events around Australasia.
Please apply by 15th October to firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and references.